Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am a sensitive beast!

I cried a lot, which really makes me mad! He was very sorry to have hurt me. He asked if I was going to walk out the door and I said I didn’t have anywhere to walk to. He asked what he could do better. I told him. I also told him I didn’t want to work 8-5 everyday. These hours will no longer work for me. He is going to think about that one. I think 9-4 would be good hours. Hey, let’s go for the gold and hope for 9-3:30. Now we would be cooking with gas! I am not going to mention what time I want to work because I don’t want to short change myself. Let’s see what he comes back with. He hugged me and said there wouldn’t be a (Company) without me. I don’t know if I believe that one or not but I did feel better about being appreciated. I also told him I was emotionally reacting in my notes because his note to me was emotional. He understood that. We talked about personal space.

I am still keeping my options open for the future. You never know what the future will bring for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo! 9-4 would be so sweet! Especially at half pay. He should be thankful you don't work half days.

Laura Yosiam said...

Be blessed and may your heart be filled with joy for your work.