Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Time to change

I came to this conclusion these last couple days. I need to just focus on what is given to me and do what I am told to do at work. I think part of my problem is I buy into the fact that I am more than an employee. That I am a team player and a forward thinker, which makes me always thinking about ways to better do something for not just myself, but everyone. Then I take time to learn how to do something different. I take time to make the changes and all the time, I should have just been time clock worker and just do what is expected of me and just be an employee. I should just do what is expected and nothing more. This would allow me to come in everyday, do what I am supposed to do and then leave. I then wouldn’t be thinking about work at home during my personal time. Can I do this and can I change? I hope for my sanity I can do it.

No comments: