Saturday, October 07, 2006

How about Sunday

Judy since I am planning to go to fraubyers on Sunday to check on things, could you, would you meet me? Before church after church in the middle of church it makes no matter to me. AND what about your birthday on Tuesday???? ARG! We haven't made plans yet!

We went geocaching at the Carmel library. It was a multi part hunt. The first cach told us how to get to the second via library book numbers...Something like that. We didn't have time to find the second one. I am sure we will go back at some point tomorrow to find it. After we realized we couldn't get to the second cach, we went to dinner at Chequed Flag Cafe. If you haven't tried it before you MUST GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me get this right... There are 2 scrapbbok stores in Nashville and 2 stampin stores? Are they in the area or on what I consider to be "the strip" in Nashville? Would you have fun if we went on a day trip there? Are they worth traveling for?

Anonymous said...

I found directions for those little black halooween bags just a minute ago on SCS under 2468 bags...The score marks are at 2, 4, 6, and 8 inches. I think I was in the "anything but a card" section.