Monday, October 02, 2006

Sad Day

I cried most of the afternoon and then on my way home. I read what owner had to say and can I tell you I was hurt deeply by his words. I am working for 1/2 of my pay, always in when I say I am going to be in, created a new database where there was none, sorted and cleaned up each office, take care of following up on quotes and go about my daily routines, which does consist of payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable...these are just to name a few things I do and he finds something negative to discuss with me. I had music cd's out of their cases and I had left a piece of paper out of place, which he found while going through my desk looking for my personal wrapping paper for his use. I was and I still am very crushed. I told him I was going to have to rethink me working 40 hours a week and only getting paid for half since it seemed I was not appreciated. I just can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. My head, she is a splitting.

The only good of the day, my niece was sweet to me AND I am feeling much better.

No comments: