Thursday, October 12, 2006

Looks like I wasted the day...but I didn't

This morning I had to work with the IRS for several hours. I got the tax thingy straightened out! Thank you JESUS! It could have been avoided all together but now I must choose to let go and let god. ARG! (HAHA)

This afternoon I worked with the phone person to try to get my cordless headset to work with my telephone system. Yes it does work but it doesn’t do what it needs to and that is to pick up incoming calls while I am not at my desk. It is suppose to ding in my ear and I press a button and the call comes to me. This way I can be sitting on the toilet and not miss a call…ya all know I crazy now don’t you!

It is almost time for me to leave and I feel like I H D S. (Haven’t done sh#t) even though I know I have my desk doesn’t show it. I guess there is always tomorrow and tomorrow being Friday, it has got to be good.

Until then…..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The correct idea for the phone thingy is that you can be sitting in the kitchen area, crafting at the big table and watching a movie on the TV and never miss a call. Now, that's a splendid idea! I will see you tonight at the Fall Family Fun Night.