Friday, October 27, 2006

Freaked me out

My sister in law and I have spoken about me "hearing" a little girl in the house, when there wasn't one. I have heard this little girl on more than one occasion and NO I don't do drugs so I wasn't halliculting. Last week I was alone and in the middle of the night, I heard a loud noise. So I got up and found the radio in my SIL and brother bedroom blaring loudly. There wasn't music playing, just very loud static. I was freaked out a little, but figured it got bumped or something. This could easily happen. Now here is the part, which freaks me out to no return....Last night I was alone at home. Coming up to bed I noticed my brother and SIL bedroom ceiling light was on. I was freaked for a moment but convinced myself that perhaps it was left on by mistake and turned it off. So I continued to go to bed, locked my door to my room to sleep (not paranoid or anything was I?).....Forgot what happened when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, which is normal for me and.....Guess what was on.................The ceiling light in their bedroom...............I want my mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a guest room and you are welcome to it anytime. You just have to promise not to call Child protection at night when we beat Noah so he'll go to bed.

I just read in Indpls Monthly about some paranormal investigaators in this area. They will check on this stuff, for free, I think.

Does maggie have an imaginary friend? Hmm....

You know Westfield used to be very active in the Underground railroad. I wonder how to find out if the land your home is on was once a farm, perhaps a barn that was used on the Railroad?

Has anyone else in your house had any experiences like this? I am too scared to come spend the night with you. I would be no help at all
and would have a fit of the screaming Mimi's.

Was the door locked to your room when you got up or did you have to unlock it to go to the bathroom?

Answers! I need answers!