Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday

I just got in to work and have a few minutes before I start. It is going to be a very busy day. Yesterday I worked on an excel spreadsheet all day. I mean, all day long. I put in 7 columns of data and 662 lines with each cell having information listed! Needless to say, my hands and EYES were very tired!

My friend Becky took pictures at my 40th birthday party and I am really happy with how picture came out! I am hoping to post the picture sometime soon as I must figure out how to have the scanner scan in color.

My niece has been so pleasant these last few days (and weeks). I am getting lots of hugs and kisses from her and can I tell you how that does my heart good! I just can not imagine loving anyone more than I do this child. I am so blessed to have her in my life so I am shouting out a big THANKS for her!

Looking forward to spending some time at Judy's tonight and making purchases for Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoooHoo, I can't wait to see you tonight.