Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thursday - Napoleon

7 on Thursday work for everyone to craft?

I have several possible projects. I will work on them this evening and which ever turns out best is what we will do. Is that okie dokie?

Judy, This morning I told Maggie to hurry and get dressed and to brush her teeth because you have given her a surprise. She was excited and said, "Another surprise?" Maggie was very happy to have Jessie. She looked and looked this morning for Woody but couldn't find him anywhere but Nana told her maybe mommy, daddy and auntie could search from him. Nana said the last time she saw him, he was in a yellow tote bag. Poor Woody is lost and all alone....It is how I am going to be feeling this weekend and next. Maybe not lost but all alone. Poor Auntie....LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lunch Thursday and then crafting at 6:45? I'll check with Scott, but 6:45 should be okay. Will it work for fraubyers? Her husband doesn't like her out that early, I think. I'll be coming over from socer practice, which ends around 6:30 or when the kids fall over from tiredness. Noah's coach used to be on the Iranian National Team and he takes soccer seriously.