Sunday, October 08, 2006

Nashville and get this party started!

There are 2 scrapbook stores in Nashville. They both carry mucho rubber stamps and scrapbook supplies. They both are completely different. Wishful Thinking and Paper Trix is their names. I would LOVE to go down there, however, this time of the year we wouldn't be able to breathe down there...It would be WALL TO WALL PEOPLE, Sardines in a CAN packed in sweat, etc...I just wouldn't like it...Well, maybe if we went in the middle of the week...Tuesday definetly NOT Thursday or Friday...That might not be so bad...If this can't be done then maybe a trip in November?? I could call Paper Trix and see if they would do a class for us...When I went 2 weeks ago, the class was $12 and we did 2 paper 12x12 layouts. I LOVED THEM and I don't even scrapbook!!! Needless to say, someone is going to be getting these for a gift!!!!! Anyway, I am up for a ROAD TRIP!

Speaking of gifts.................................someone is having a birthday this week.............should I make the plans? Is Scott taking you out on Tuesday or which night? What night are you available for us all get together and can you do lunch on your birthday too???....No need to sit at home for lunch on your birthday even if we go out to dinner one night! What do I need to do to get this party started???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I have no idea if Scott has any plans, so I don't think he does. I am going out Wed night for dinner for someone else. Other than that I think I am free this week.

I have painting class on Tues till noon, so I couldn't do lunch till 12:30. Is that too late for you and fraubyers? I hate to have lunch with you on my bday as Sis in law might get jealous.