Friday, June 02, 2006

Word Play

I was speaking with one of our outside salesmen and I said, "There are 3 hot bitches in the office." "WOW" he said, "I think I will come into the office today." My rely was "Let me rephrase that, There are 3 bitches in the office who are hot." His reply, "I think I will stay away from the office for a few days." HA HA HA We both had a good laugh.

It is still HOT in the office. The building super states "Maybe on Friday". Today is Friday. Let's hope maybe Friday becomes a reality.

1 comment:

Nana said...

What are you doing at 3:40 am??? Sounds like yo Momma getting up that early. Hope they get the A/C fixed today. I have to bake another cake today, hope the humidity goes down. I had a really good lunch with you yesterday, thanks.
I love you,
Mom

p.s. tell someone to check my blog, I think you and JH are the only ones who look at it. Maybe they just don't want to post a comment.