Sunday, June 04, 2006

Get Out Of My Way

If you note the time, it is 2 a.m. on Sunday morning. Why am I up? Well, obviously my mind won't shut down. As I am laying there thinking about what has happened in the last 60 days and while I am trying to pick up new lines which my company can rep it dawns on me. Look on the web to the gentleman who just stole the line, which is bascially putting my employer out of business. So I get on line and find he reps several lines, which we could take from him. So I have found 2 contacts I can call on Monday to arrange appointments with. So I want to say, get out of my way man because what comes around goes around buddy!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

You go girl. You helped put your company where it is today so I have comfidence that you can do it again. I think you got your stamina from yo momma!!!

Love,
You know who

Anonymous said...

You rock! I can't believe how unbelieveably brilliant you are. Why? It's unbelieveable! I can't wait for you to make your mark on Monday. Put on your sweetest and smartest voice and coo at the those companies over the phone. You are amazing to me.