Saturday, June 17, 2006

Archivers Trip

My trip to Archiver's was pretty successful. I got a gift for one of my employees who will be leaving on the 30th (all my employees are leaving on the 30th). Anyway, she LOVES to craft but doesn't have any craft supplies so I purchased her a pack of cards and envelopes, 2 ink pads, a clear block and a set of clear stamps. I really think she will enjoy the gift and I really am looking forward to giving it to her.

I also picked up a stamp set, which I am planning on returning. I am not sure what to do with it craft wise. Normally, after I put tons of stuff in my cart, I go back through my cart and take out half, well this ended up going home with me. It should have went back on the shelf.

The big news is I received my TAC catalog in the mail today. I have several things I want to purchase but will have to save up as I spent my savings on Friday. If anyone wants to look and purchase I would be happy to share the catalog. Only problem is I only have 1 catalog and I won't be purchasing any more. Since I only sell to friends, I don't buy any more than what i would need. If you want one, I can order you one...I am not sure of the cost...maybe 5 bucks?? Not so sure about that but like the items in the catalogs, I would only charge you want is charged of me.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

No comments: