Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Think Calm Thoughts

If one more person asks me for something I am going to scream! I am pulled in so many different directions all day long. I work at a very fast pace and still can’t get ahead. I have decided to slow down and work at a reasonable pace, which will only improve my stress level. Yesterday I found myself shaking and feeling anxious I was moving so quickly. This is the first time I actually took noticed. Again today, I had to stop myself and but my brakes on. This is going to take getting used to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think the Xanadu stores have all gone out of business? I got e mails in the last week or so about MAJOR sales at the Greenwood and Avon stores. The e mails never said anything about closing, but I am just curious. Do you know what's going on? Is this too much to ask? here I am, one more person asking for your knowledge on something.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am the sucker who went to the replica watch site. unfortunately, I can't even afford replicas.