Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tag You Are It!

I got tagged from Beth

Four Jobs I have had in my life
1. Office Manager
2. Bill Collector
3. Nanny
4. Admin Assistant

Four Movies you would watch over and over: (Sorry I have so many!)
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Pride and Prejudice (1995) (mini) TV Series Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy (The one with Collin Firth)

3. Bridget Jones Diary (Both of them)
4. About A Boy
5. Pieces of April
6. Billy Elliott
7. Napoleon Dynamite
8. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Four places you have lived: (Tennessee and California when I was a baby)
1. Paragon, IN
2. Mooresville, IN
3. Indianapolis, IN
4. Westfield, IN

Four TV shows you love to watch:
(None really… but if I have to list)
1. Seinfeld
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Sex in the City
4. 6 feet Under

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. New York
2. Florida
3. Grand Cannon
4. Texas

Web sites you visit daily:
1. Yahoo for email
2. My Blog
3. Stephanie’s Blog
4. My moms Blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Potatoes
3. Mexican
4. Italian

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. In bed
3. Shopping
Having trouble with the last one!

2 comments:

Nana said...

You also lived in
Toledo, Ohio and Centerson
when you were young. You visited Uncle Jim in Arizona and we went to St. Louis to Six Flags.
Not bad memory though since you were so young when we were dragged around the country.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you also rather be crafting than on the computer? Or at least crafting with friends...