Sunday, June 04, 2006

Had A Dream

Since I was up half the night, I laid down for a few hours today. When I woke up, I realized it was the second time I had the same dream, however this time the dream went a little longer so I got to see more of myself in the dream.

I will get to the interesting part straight away. Both times in my dreams, I was at my grandma's house. (She has already passed away in real life.) We were expecting visitors over for dinner at my Grandma's house. I remember thinking we are having all these people over and this is such a small house...Anyway it was similiar to a Thanksgiving dinner because it had all the fixings...turkey, noodles, mashed potatoes (all those comfort foods)...Anyway, I was looking in a mirror and I had a wedding gown on in the mirror. While looking at myself through my veil, I took my hands and flipped the veil back. Nothing unusual here EXCEPT, when I looked at myself in the mirror I was wearing white dress and a white veil and when I folded back the veil I was looking in the mirror and the veil was black and so was my dress.

Does this mean I think subconsciously marriage is death? Could this be sign of another kind? What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a recurring dream of being at my Grandma's house. My Grandma is dead in real life and in my dream. My aunt now lives in Grandma's house. In my dream I am getting to know my aunt, and am getting to own things once owned by my Grandma. My aunt is paranoid schizophrenic and I have only met her a couple times in my life. She does not like her only sibling, my dad, and the feeling is mutual. To me she is a mystery. Part of me would like to get to know her, part of me (the smart part)is scared of her evil deeds in this life. All of me wants some of my Grandma's stuff. If I could get my hands on some of her stuff that I have memories of, I would in a minute. I miss my Grandma. She was my best friend. She has been gone 12 years now.