Monday, June 19, 2006

ooooh.... the power, muhahahahahaha

....taking over the world, one step at a time. Rebecca has invited me to guest post on her blog! And I'm feeling very heady now. *winks*

...this shall be my new place to vent about my job. Going underground, so to speak, since I won't post about it on my own blog. Why not ruin someone else's blog? hehe

....and there really isn't anything much to gripe about at present. I'm getting used to everyone's personalities, and I've a feeling that they're getting used to mine. The only thing worth really bitching about is the fact that they can't seem to clean up after themselves. So not only am I supposedly the office eye-candy, I'm also the office mommy or bitch. Take your pick.

...one thing I do have to vent about was my father's reaction to the announcement that I work for a bunch of Arabic men. He said, and I quote... "You work for the Arabs?" Does everyone now see why I had to get out of his house. Me, the hippie-wannabe, has a father who is more conservative and pig-headed than most people I know. *sigh*

....today my internet was down, so I had to grumble, whine, and moan for work. And the guy who was supposed to fix it was, of course, busy with something else. Oh, well, here's to a better and more exciting tomorrow.... filled with the music that streams from Yahoo! Launch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I can click on your blog and go HERE, what makes you think that you are safe from others clicking and going HERE? Surely everyone else can access this just like I can.Or am I missing something?

crazed lunatic said...

i was waiting for you to notice so that i could take the link down.... ;)

i wish that there was a way to remove Rebecca's blog from my list of ones that show up on my profile.... *sigh*