Saturday, June 10, 2006

GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS

Yesterday, while I was working owner received a call from a company who wants to interview to sell their products!!! THIS IS HUGE for our company! I am staying with my company for sure until December 2006. I am going to be the only employee. So depending on what I can do and sell for the business for the next 6 months will determine if the business can stay open. The great news is with this new line, the chances of staying open is GREAT! Sales needs to generate 3 thousand more dollars a month to sustain. The only down fall is getting through the last quarter of 2007. Election year always sucks for business for us. Here is hoping enough money can be generated to help sustain through those rough months ahead. I am looking forward. Just knowing what I do personally, will impact the business more now than ever. It is an exciting time for me. I live (and love) starting new things. This is a new adventure for me.

No comments: