Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday

I am feeling pretty ill. I have been pretty achy for the last few days and today is no exception. UGH! I really dislike feeling badly. Of course, who does?

The darn phones will not stop ringing. I am here for another 15 minutes before anyone else comes in so I am the one who is answering all the calls. Since my computer isn’t up and running with the specific program I need, I have to put the caller on hold and go to another computer. I have decided to sit here and type this until someone else comes in. Murphy’s Law will be that the phones will not ring.

I have another meeting with the owner today. I am unsure why. He scheduled me to meet with him last Friday and today. It is weird. We normally don’t meet quite this often. I guess this may be a reason why my stomach isn’t feeling well either. I wonder if I am getting an ulcer.

No comments: