Thursday, March 23, 2006

We got to move it move it

Okay, let's plan a date. I didn't see anything very interesting and I certainly didn't see much of anything, which had the word FREE attached to it. I am open! What day will work for everyone to take a trip down south to do some shopping?

Update on work...I told 2 employees they needed to focus and stop talking and laughing so much. Do you know how hard that was for me?? I love to laugh and talk...but don't worry, they didn't throw knives at me...just daggers. I handled the situation all wrong. Now, I have to talk to coach and come back and say, "Guys, I handled that situation wrong." Also say, "It isn't that I don't want you to shut the f@ck up, I just didn't say it as I have been trained to do so." I am sure it will all be okay soon.

We are celebrating one of my employee's birthday tomorrow. I had it on my calendar it was her birthday. Come to find out, it was this past Wednesday. I am such a good boss.

No comments: