Saturday, March 18, 2006

I need a quiet mind

It is 2:00 a.m. and here I am typing away. I can't sleep. I am sure much of it has to do with my job. This job is affecting my sleep and my personal time. It seems I can't stop thinking (subconsciously as well as conscious) about what is going on at work while I am at home. I really dislike that. I have to learn to turn it off.

Everyone knows I finally let go of my trouble child last month. Now it seems, someone has stepped up to the plate to fulfill this role yet again. I asked my coach and he said this happens a lot. I guess I have to deal with it again. You better believe it is going to be handled now rather than later. I can't go through this for months on end like I did the last time. I have grown somewhat skeptical, which is against my nature. I trust everyone over and over and over. Not a good thing when you are the boss but never less it is part of my profile as a person.

While I am up, my stomach is growling which leads me to tell everyone....Penn Station has "Kids eat free" with a purchase of an adult meal on Tuesday nights. Includes the drink too.

Well, I am going to turn on some relaxing music and try to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it helps any, here I am at 4 AM, awake and eating chocolate candy that I have hidden from the kids in my scrapbook area. MMMMMM Reece's Peanut butter cups and kit kats.

I try not to lay in bed any longer than 20 minutes without sleeping. If I am awake after 20 minutes I get up and find something to do.

You can trust me on this, I got the brakes in the van fixed today so it no longer vibrates every time I stop. And soon the oil will be changed, too. I may even vaccuum it again next month. Why the sudden fuss? I plan to go to archivers with my friends next month, and nothing but the best will do for them! Not that they are the fussy sort, but a clean safe van is the best I have to offer them.