Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hair Day


I had an appointment to see my hair dresser today. My hair has been so UGLY and I wanted a change. So I started looking at the books. She came in and said, "How about we straighten your hair?" Hey, I am game! She doesn't want me to have short hair because she said, "you are a professional lady, you can't have short hair." I was thinking to myself my hair looks like crap! This isn't professional! So I let her put a perm which straightens my hair out. Then after that, it was to late to cut my hair! So I hope my hair doesn't look worse than normal. I guess it couldn't get any worse...I got home and SIL said, "Did you get your hair straightened?" I was afraid to ask if it was worse or better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A perm to straighten hair?! Whoda thunk it? All I know about perms are the curly and big hair heads I had in the 1980's that I loved so much. I tell ya, I love big hair. But now that I am old, I appreciate being blond and having straighter hair. I am going to see my hair man, kevin, tomorrow so he can touch up my blonde ness for me. I do love a man that can do hair, especially when it is my hair! I also love that even when I don't know what is going on in the hair world, kevin knows, and kevin cares enough to take good care of me and keep my hairstyle current.