Sunday, March 12, 2006

Duh Moment


I can't believe it. I spent almost an hour getting an ad ready to sell on eBay. I finally get everything checked, double checked and submitted my first item. I felt pretty confident. (I may only make a dollar if the item sells but this is a learning experience.) Only when I decided to go look for my item did I see that I spelled the word wrong. Would you buy a pair of sandals from someone who spelled it like sandle?

UPDATE: Okay, I went in and changed the title. I just couldn't in my right mind leave it as is. I am uptight about things like that. So, I believe it might have cost me another 35 cents to correct it, which means I may make 65 cents if the item sells at reserve. LOTS OF LAUGHS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't try to say it was my fault you had tea...as in so and so made the cutest tea bag holder and I just had to use it and it's all her fault I was awake!

beautiful shoes. I would never wear them, but I love them. So pretty and fancy and I am a comfort dresser, not a fancy dresser. Hope they find a great home with a quick payer!

crazed lunatic said...

good luck selling the shoes!! :)