Saturday, March 11, 2006

Loosen your grip and take a trip


I am going to be putting together a get away. Some place relaxing and enjoyable some place like.............................Greenwood, Indiana. Ah, I can see the place in sight right now... Bright lights, colored paper, ink, chalks, embellishments, magazines, stickers, the newest items money can buy. Yes, yes, can you feel it too? A place called Archiver's.

Looking for 2 (preferably) friends to join sister-in-law and myself for an afternoon of shopping and lunch on a Saturday. Might be after the 15th in April if my renter ever decides to pay me. Hopefully the trip can be scheduled before May. I will look at their calendar for April when they put it up to see what they have going on and then perhaps we can make way and escape for a few hours from our humble homes.

(Side note, I might stop and see parental units **I promise they will not be wearing their clown outfits** for a short visit as well...Or perhaps they could do lunch with us too...How about Steak 'N Ale?? YUMMY!)

Any takers? (Click on title for link to store.)

3 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

oooohhh, me, pick me!! :)

Auntie said...

Tired Mommy, you are officially picked! Now, I am just waiting on 1 more response from someone not far away....someone who's name shall not be named but shares the same name as my mother.

Anonymous said...

Could it be me?! Did I win a trip to greenwood?! I might even get the brakes fixed on my van for this expedition!! (okay, hopefully that will happen this week anyway.)

I have never been to Archiver's. Can you believe the denial I have been living in? I so badly want to go. Pick me! Pick me!

(I will be gone on Spring Break from April 2-9) Just Gatlinburg, TN nowhere exciting, just someplace other than here.