Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Computers are back up!

It is time to celebrate! Our computers at work finally came back up...almost 2 weeks later!!!! Hurray! I rang the bell so loud I bet the people on the 3rd floor above us heard it! Now it should only take me about 60-90 days to dig my way back out from all my work. I started a tunnel to get out today.

Okay, I sent my list to my mentor...now he wants me to put my descriptors in sentence form. I am sure what is coming next is I am going to have to journal the sentences using them as positive affirmations. I just can't wait.

Judy - My mentor is my work coach. I talk to him one time a week about work issues. He really helps me. I only have small breakdowns now instead of full blown ones daily...(HA HA) He is a work therapist...and my company agreed to pay him thousands of dollars for me to talk to him. I am so spoiled like that...(Smiles!) Are you going to Christine's on Thursday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I am going to Christine's on Thursday, you are going! I try to never miss a Stamp Camp. Although I have noticed that Christine never leaves her basement when I am there. I really want to photograph her crafts but don't really think she'd want me to. And she NEVER leaves so I can do it quick while she is gone! I am so tempted to yell "Look! Overthere!" and point, and take pictures when her back is turned.

I still don't want a mentor, but a massage therapist and a manicure and pedicure would be nice.