Monday, March 27, 2006

Good Weekend


I had a pretty good weekend, other than my shoulder was in a world of hurt! I got to play with my niece and this alone equals a good weekend for me.

My friend Kathleen asked us to dog sit her foster dog for a few hours. This dog and niece got along so well. They played and played ! It was really cute seeing them together.

Owners wife called me today. Owner had chest pains, which would not cease so had to go into the ER. Owner than left early to do more testing. I am praying it is nothing serious.

Hope all is well with you and yours. How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a birthday party for Seth this weekend. He got lots of SpongeBob stuff and is very happy. As for me, I don't like SpongeBob much. I do like pedicures, scrapbooking, and Chinese food.