Monday, March 06, 2006

Met with mentor

I was in such a funk. He asked if I wanted to leave. "No, I want to work it out." I said.

I now have to write my ideal thoughts on what I think being a friend is, a daughter is, a sister is, etc...

I can't skip doing this because I have to EMAIL him with the results. Then my next homework assignment comes after I do this.

UGH! I know it is for a reason to grow and learn but this is going to be painful for me to do.

Wish me luck. Send me white light. Send me prayers or anything you feel good about.

3 comments:

cmhl said...

ugh. you have to email this to your mentor? about your job?

ugh. I hate that kind of thing. just make yourself do it and get it over with, so you don't have to worry about it!!

good luck!

crazed lunatic said...

((hugs)) i meant every word that i said last night on this subject, deary.... try to find these things in yourself. your ideal surely meets up with your reality more than you think!

Anonymous said...

Whatever a mentor is, I think Ia m glad I don't have one!

Can you just find something on the internet and plagiarize it? Oh yeah, then I guess you skip over the whole "this is to help me grow part." Darn.