Sunday, March 12, 2006

Couple things I have done














I am very disappointed in how the pictures turned out but I don't want to mess with taking them again.

I made some St Patty's day surprises for my staff at work. I actually made the box the wrong direction so they are skinny instead of fat but, hey, it works...Also, after spending an afternoon finishing the project I realized that I am not even going to be at work on St Patty's day because I have a conference. Oh well...I am sure everyone will enjoy the chocolate in the boxes no matter what day it is.

The picture of the birthday card is one, which I made in the middle of the night last night when I couldn't sleep. YAWN....One of my employees is having a birthday this month and she loves pinks, browns and the retro colors. This girl is really unique in today's early twenty something world. She reminds me being the love child of 2 hippies. She shops from Goodwill for both home and clothing because she wants to, not because she has to. I love that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so so very cute! I especially love the card. My birthday is October 10, feel free to go ahead and start making cards now.

And I did NOT get that stamp set as one of my freebies. damnit! It's too cute! darn the luck now!

crazed lunatic said...

way cute stuff, girlie! :) i love the colors of the card!