Sunday, March 19, 2006

Good Bye Weekend


I went to Michaels and used fraubyers coupon! Thanks a bunch to you! I came home and went crafting in my room. I have ruined a good night gown now! I was crafting with liquid ink and ended with it all over myself...to funny! Here is the outcome of a ruined gown:


I so don't want to have to work tomorrow. Why do we have to work 5 days and only have 2 off? Why? Why? Why?

Judy: I was looking to see what weekend Archiver's had free make and takes and other goodies available for us. Archiver's doesn't have their April calendar up yet. If you guys don't care if there are make and takes or anything special, then that is cool with me...Let's get on the road again and do some shopping! Yee Haw!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I really do love free stuff and make and takes so let's wait and see what's coming for April. You are smart to look at the calendar!

crazed lunatic said...

you guys are hilarious..... let me know when we're going and i'll see what i can swing! ;)

great cards, btw, girlie! :D

Anonymous said...

okay, so i KNOW all about your weekend now. What else have you been up to? Have you been stalking the archivers web site for their April calendar? I am counting on you now.