Monday, March 13, 2006

New Cards




Here are my latest cards. I really wish you could see the lighthouse card because the camera just does not do it justice. (the colors are all messed up..the purple looking dots are actually brown) I did it tonight when I got home from work and before we went out to eat. I think I found what I need to do...I have to buy matching papers. It seems my creativity blooms when I have several papers, which match each other.

Speaking of wishes...Tonight we went to Cancun and mommy and I gave little one some coins to throw into the fountain. Each time, I would say, "Make a wish." First wish, "I wish Bonnie was real." (Bonnie the stuffed rabbit) Second wish, "I wish Aunite was a stuffed animal." Third wish, "I wish I had ten bunk beds." Cute.

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

great cards, dear! :)