Friday, March 24, 2006

Pretty Good Day

The owner was out and we played. I hired a massage therapist to come in and give everyone chair massages. Everyone loved it! I am so happy I did that because it gave a couple of my employees their first massage. Boy where they surprised and happy. Each time one of them came out, they looked like they had just rolled out of bed and still looked tired. It was really great. My one guy said he felt "violated" because his butt was touched and massaged. It really wasn't but we just laughed at him and he laughed back. I then left early...The first time all week. It felt good. Then the parental units brought the niece home and brought Chinese food and we ate and visited. It was a good day!

I gave one of the girls in my office a gift for her birthday. I brought the metal sheet from Loews and then had holes poked in them, tied the ribbon and put some really cute magnets on the sheet. She LOVED it and it was a very reasonable gift to give.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Judy...I found some soap dye on clearance today so I bought you some...And how about setting a date to go south?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

just thought i would let you know i was here!!

Anonymous said...

WooooHooo soap dye for me. And we are soap makin fools here! How about April 15 to go south? It is after spring break and the kids both have stuff on the 22nd that means I can't go then. Does the 15th work for anyone else? Do your taxes now so we can party and shop on tax day.