Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sick Today


I spent most of the day in bed sick today. It really sucks to have to take a day off work and spend it laying in bed sick and not up shopping, doing crafts and/or playing. I think I took every known over the counter drug there was in the last 24 hours. I don't know what finally helped, but I am feeling some better now. I feel better to work tomorrow even though I know if I took one more day, I would be even stronger but I have customers who need help and no one else has been trained (yet) to do the work. Hoo Ha Ha..that is goin' change.

My friend Stephanie and I started stamping all my unmounted stamps later this evening. She is going to scan the sheets so we will be able to filp through pages (and pages and pages) to see what could be used for a project. This should help a great deal. She did this to her own personal stash of stamps and it turned out great.

I am really, really happy that tomorrow is Friday. Friday is the day my renter said he would bring me some money. Please pray that I see him and that he brings me his rent. I might have to kung fu this man if he doesn't pay up. That would not be a good thing. I might strain myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't Kung Fu me, I am scared, and I promise to be a safe driver in my brakes working oil changed, nail out of tire, wheels rotated car. I'll try to clean it again before the 15th, too.

I went to Jiffy Lube this week and they told me about the nail in my tire. So I went to Discount Tire to get it taken out and they told me my tires needed rotated, too. Gee, I hope this car doesn't need anything else or I might have to euthenize it and get a new one. (Don't I wish I could have a new 2006 Odyssey with that fanncy re design cars get every few years and all the additional cupholders. Mmmmmm I'm in the dreamland of the wealthy.