Monday, December 17, 2007

Tired of Monday's


Okay, not so much tired of them, it is I am just tired and it is Monday.

I am still not well but I would say 70% better. The drink just makes the bloody cold go away! I am still coughing and have bronchitis. How do I know? I have had it in the past and it feels the same. I took a breathing treatment last night and slept like Sleeping Beauty and just now took another one. I am almost out of the Aburterol and this makes me sad. I only use it when I desperately need it but the cost is out of this world. On top of that, no new Rx. This means I will have to go see MD again...another $300-440 gone. I know if you don't have your health you have nothing...just makes me mad since it is the same problem and I know I will sit in waiting room for 2 hours, be in the room for 40 minutes and 5 minutes later will walk out with the same Rx as before. Frustrating! I would buy it online if I could...I swear I would.


The picture I have uploaded is a stained glass piece I made last weekend. The soldering isn't great but it looks pretty if you are arms distances away...or...don't touch it!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Montel Williams advertises some sort of drug assisstance program. Maybe you qualify. I wish I coudl remember the name of it. I'll have to search.

Your boss is a jerk, I don't know what else to say. I big ugly stupid thoughtless jerk.