Sunday, December 23, 2007

Homemade Christmas


Each year, this being the 2nd year, my 3 girl friends and I make homemade gifts and then exchange them. This year we went to Carrabba's Italian Restaurant and had a nice dinner and exchanged presents with each other. This is all the goodies I got this year! Some of the items in the picture...a calendar, box of homemade cards to use, chocolate, a collage, homemade cookies, homemade fudge, a receipe holder with favorite cookie receipes (and a few others) and cookie scoops. I gave each friend a stained glass piece made my myself, home made beef stew (made by my mother) and a little box ornament. It was a fun evening!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Nana is the best ever! I have been waiting so long to have her homemade soup that I can't wait. I may have some for lunch today, I don't know. I am trying to restrain myself but I don't know if I can. I hear it calling my name.

I love my gifts, can we do it again next year? Please ?