Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Feel Better Now?

No...not really.  I went out for my lunch to get some air and cried.  I read just because I don't know what path I am on or think maybe the path I am on is wrong, I am not supposed to judge it.  I am supposed to know I am headed exactly where I am supposed to be going.  This means even if I am encounter detours, hairpin turns or passing cars with noses and whatnot pressed to the windows I am to know, I am headed in the right direction and I am supposed to be getting closer to what I am supposed to be doing every flippin' day.
 
Road trip?  I don't want to take any more road trips!
 
I want to park the car and enjoy the scenic view.
 
 


Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Am I right, is that 19 million dollars a month?

I updated my blog again, and again for a second time yesterday. You are not keeping up on the comments. Maybe that is why you have your current job? God wants you to have enough down time to read my blog continually.