Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Morning Update


I am really excited for several reasons. The most important reason is that I had a decent sleep last night. Although I still am not well, I did get some rest. I believe the rest had to do with the drink I fixed myself last night. I have found if I drink this when I have a cold, the cold gets better. I guess the alcohol kills the germs. I wonder if alcoholics ever get colds? Okay well, here is what I fix when I get a cold. I fill a cup about 3/4 the way up with tea and heat it to the point of boiling point. You want to have the drink as hot as you can possibly drink it! Then after it is hot, you put a teaspoon of honey, squeeze some lemon (I LIKE A LOT OF LEMON!...(it kills the taste of the alcohol for me!) then I put AT LEAST a shot of whiskey. We have been using Southern Comfort. The first time I bought a bottle...what 2 years ago?....it was the cheapest whiskey I could find so that is what we have stuck with! I drink the drink as quickly as I can. Then wrap myself up in a blanket and sweat it out!!!!! By the morning, you will fill a difference! Normally 1 or 2 nights of this and I am completely well. I hope you don't have to use the recipe but there it is in case you do!

Next reason I am excited is I found a cable so I can now download my pictures from my camera! I haven't been able to do this for awhile but my brother said the same one for my phone can be used for my camera. Who knew? I am going to be uploading many pictures today. The first being a picture of my favorite gal, which is another reason why I am excited...she has let me take pictures of her again...it has been YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: