Friday, December 07, 2007

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

DON'T I WISH!  I am still at work!  Just finished eating my peanut butter sandwich (and it was pretty darn good) and I am SO TIRED!  I would love to lay down for just a bit...it just isn't going to happen...now, if I were at home...that would be another story!
 
My mouth and tongue are going through some tough times the last couple days.  I ate something rough and the top of my mouth is sore.  I also burnt the heck out of my tongue (I can actually see the difference in colors)!  I couldn't remember what it was I burnt my tongue on until today I decided I wanted some hot chocolate....oh yes, HOT BOILING HOT BURN my tongue chocolate.  That reminded me and I decided against it.
 
Instead, I think I will try a nap....`
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: