Wednesday, December 05, 2007

All I Want

is to go back to BED!
 
I am very tired this afternoon.  The sun is shinning in my office and looks warm and inviting...we all know this can't be true...never less, I want to take my blue blanket, which my friend Laurie gave me last year and lay down on the floor with it and take a quick nap!  Unfortunately, my work will not be done if I surrendered to this thought!
 
Hope everyone got where they needed to go today after all the snow we got last night!  It took me 35 extra minutes to get to work.  Speaking of snow, I don't know why it is, it seems anytime I do something extra to my hair, it is a day, which the snow and rain will destroy or the wind will blow it down.  I hope one day I can actually have my hair look half way decent and make it out the door to my destination before it looks like a rats nest! 
 
I guess we all have our dreams. 


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I don't know why you worry so much about your hair. You always look so beautiful to me!

Judy in Indiana said...

We had a bad wind storm a couple of nights ago and it blew the yellow flowers into the bushes and blew all the leaves from the ayrd on top of them. Now they are also covered in snow.

Scott needs to get the Winter wreath down from the attic and the winter trees that go where the yellow flowers were. It would be so wrong to have my flowers out as decorations in the snow. I might be tempted to do it, but it's still wrong and I am holding ot for my winter decorations.