Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Depressing

I just figured up commission for the techs.  2 of them are going to be devastated again with the little amount they are bringing home, especially since the work so many hours a week.
 
I figured up how much the company would have to bring in each month in order for me to get the amount of money, which I the ad stated....$83,000.00 a month.  That is just to get me in the middle of the amount of which I was told I would be paid.  I get a salary plus commission.  The ad I answered said I would be paid between $32-36K a year.  In order to get in between this amount, the company would have to bring in $83,000.00 a month.  A "good" estimate as to what the company is bringing in....$30,000.00 a month.    That is a long way from the $$....


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: