Monday, December 24, 2007

Monday Early Morning

I woke up around 3 am this morning so I decided to get up and watch a little TV. I was very rested and felt great. I went downstairs and put in a movie, which I have been wanting to watch for over a year now (The Holiday). I watched about half of it and dozed off. When I woke up it was 9:30ish. Maggie said something to me. I had fallen asleep sitting up on the couch. Funny part was my dream....

I had dreamed that I lived in a house, something like a sorority house, with many different people and I had a very bad habit. A habit, which everyone overlooked but me. I made a short puffing sound of air out of my mouth (something like a raspberry sound) and it was a bad habit, which I did uncontrollable and all the darn time! I know I was trying to stop but it was very difficult and I was losing the battle. Very FUNNY! When I told SIL about my dream we both laughed and laughed. Every now and then I will make the sound...we laugh again.

Hope you had a great night and crazy dreams to share too!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

I am dreaming of getting new stamping supplies for Christmas. And my mom will give me alittle cash so I can shop at your used stamping supply store. YeeeeHaaaa! I know you've got some goodies to sell, so get jiggy with it, girl!