Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday, AT LAST

There are a couple of things, which makes this day, Friday, a bad thing.
 
1.  I had to get up and go to work.
2. Owner is in today.
 
I can't think of any other reasons.
 
Let me tell you why the owner gets on my last nerves...other than I am treated like 2nd class...one of our techs got a "new" used car.  It is not that great of a car, there is a very large dent on the side but neverless, this is a step up for the tech.  He came in SO EXCITED about the car.  Was telling me all about the leather seats and all the goodies the car came with.  I, of course, was excited for him....you could see how excited he was, so how could you not be?  The owner comes in and asked where tech is and I told him he was here and that he got a new car and how excited he was about having it... (thus the reason why he didn't see his car in the lot) and then the owner said..."I was wondering who's piece of trash that was.." 
 
I need to say nothing more....hurts my heart.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Don't you just want to say "Well, if you paid him what he is worth, he could driver something nicer."

What a jerk. All I can say is that he will get his in the end.