Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pick a Few

Tell me about you!
 
What is your occupation?
What color are your socks right now?
What are you listening to right now?
What was the last thing that you ate?
Can you drive a stick shift?
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
How old are you today?
Favorite drink?
Have you ever dyed your hair? 
Cherries or Blueberries?
Favorite month? May
What do you do to vent anger?
What was your favorite toy as a kid?  
Favorite season?
Who is your favorite music group?
What or who inspires you?
 


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

My socks are blue, I last talked to my mom and as a kid I played with Barbies.

Your little icon lady is wearing the same clothes as me. We match! How cool is that?