Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday Night

Tonight I went to stamp camp. There are several women who work at the different hosptials and I was told to apply every week at the hospitals and if necessary, call every week. I was told Riley needed help despartely. I don't want to have to drive that far...but will do so to get my foot in the door if it comes to it.

Tomorrow (Thursday) I have an interview at 10:00 a.m. It is a temp position for 10 weeks. It is on the NW side of Indy. I prefer the NE or N but will take what I can get at this point. The job pays well. I am really wondering if it is a temp position because the company I am going to had an ad for the exact position I am interviewing for. I just wonder if they had a hard time finding candidates and are going the temp to hire route but hasn't let on. I will do my best in the interview...put on a smile and be the best interviewer I can be. It is so exhausting!

I should know about the St V's job in about 4-10 days. I think I would like that job because they pay their people to go to collage. I need to get a degree in something! Maybe nursing would be a good thing for me...I don't know.

No comments: