Monday, February 25, 2008

Me and You and Everyone We Know

Me and You and Everyone We Know----This is a very weird movie but I enjoyed it! I love poetic and artsy films...something out of the ordinary and not expected. I watched this movie today.

I got a call from Clarian Health today. They need one more reference so I gave them two more to contact. I can't wait to see where I am going to be working and what I am going to do and when! How about how much I am going to be paid? That is important too! This waiting is a killer....

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Hmmm... If I use my ESP powers I would say that you will be working with people and that you will be paid more than your last job. You will be at Clarian North and I will be meeting you for lunch in their restaurant/cafeteria.

Anonymous said...

Me too, me too, me too!!
Nana said that