Friday, February 15, 2008

Dummy It Up?

I recieved the call from this morning's interview. While I was in their top 5, they decided only to send the top 3 downtown for a second interview...blah blah heard it all before. He said the reason why I wasn't chosen was because he and the HR Mgr didn't believe I would be happy in one job...doing it day in and day out...every day. Blah blah...he is right...I wouldn't have been happy but it would at least paid the bills. I NEVER say anything like this but they can see from my resume, I have done lots of things...So, I can understand their throught process...don't want to hire someone to stay for a few months then move on. Bad for business....so now I wonder if the jobs I applied for at the hospital is going to come back the same exact way. I am really thinking I should dummy down myself and my resume. I just don't know what to do or think. I am not depressed over the situation, just tired of interviewing....ya know?

Also, another reason this job this morning wasn't great for me is because they don't offer tution assistance for additional schooling...I don't want to make pennies for the rest of my life so I wanted to go back into the medical field so that they would help pay...

NEXT!

No comments: