Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Job Offer and School

2 things happened today...

#1...I have a pending job offer from Clarian Health. Where the job is located I am not sure. I sure hope it is at Clarian North and NOT Methodist, IU or Riley (Downtown)...Why do I say pending? Clarian has to call my references. I hope I put some good ones down. To bad I don't remember who I listed so I could bribe them. (HAHA...just kidding) After my references are called a formal offer will be sent to me.

#2...I offically start my accounting degree on March 3rd. I am going to attend DeVry University located here in Indianapolis.

I still have still have an interview to go to tomorrow. It will be the 3rd and final interview. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

DeVry? I never heard nothin about this before?! You go Girl! Soon enough you'll be doing taxes and I won't see you from January to April each year.

Judy in Indiana said...

Go read your e mail for Pete's sake!