Monday, February 18, 2008

MONDAY

What am I doing right now? Listening and watching Maggie play Guitar Hero. Every time she plays, she gets better and better. I just love watching her. It is the cutest thing to see her play. She gets over 70 something percent of the song and normally can do a 50 play streak...pretty good for being 6...especially since her little hands don't go around the neck of the guitar and she plays the guitar backwards to accomidate!

This morning when I got up Maggie asked me if I wanted her to fix me breakfast. "I know how" she what she said. She first asked me if I wanted toast. I asked her how she would fix it and she said she would put it in the toast and let it get black. Very cute! She mentioned a couple other things she could make...I decided to just drink my water.

I am hoping to hear back from one of the many interviews I had last week, today or tomorrow. I am ready to go back to work and make some money!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Mmmm....I love warm toast. It is the perfect food. Nice and warm and buttery. I could eat it at almost anytime.

I am ready for you to have some money, but I iwsh you did not have to work in order to get it.