Monday, February 11, 2008

Phone Interview Today

THEY FINALLY CALLED! CLARION HEALTH CALLED AND WANTS TO DO A PHONE INTERVIEW!! Today at 2:00 p.m. Hip Hip Hurray!

I took Maggie to doctor. She does not have strep or a urine infection. Dr. went ahead and ordered an xray of her chest because she refused to breathe. He was checking to make sure she doesn't have phenumonia. Should know by the end of the day. Dr. believes she has the nasty jack virus going around. There were lots of kids in the office with the same issues. We even seen a child in the xray waiting area...the same as us.

I have a good feeling. I think I will have a job by the end of the month. Won't it be great to have a few to choose from?

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Nasty Jack Virus? I certainly don't think that is the scientific name.

yes, Seth saw Hannah. Scott took him. I was laughing too hard to look at him when he left, he was hoping I'd go. I thought it would be so crowded I'd be bitchy about not getting agood seat. scott said it was packed (well....duh) but they had decent seats.