Saturday, February 23, 2008

Birthday

Today is my oldest and one of my dearest friends birthday. Becky Werhle and I have been friends since kindergarden and have remain friends during all those years. We were fortunate enough to live in the same area the entire time we were growing up, which allowed us to stay at the same school district. Ater school, and even though we were living on opposite sides of the city, we made an effort to see each other every few months. It is really amazing to have a bond with someone, which is so deep. I know all about her and her family (not just her husband and kids...but her sisters and brothers and nieces and nephews too!) and she knows all about mine. Even in all the crazy filled days of our lives, we are there for each other and never judge. It is such a wonderful feeling!

Here is to you Becky! Happy 42nd Birthday! May you have many, many blessed more!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

It is always good to have at least one friend who is older than you!

I have no idea who Collin Firth is, but I am always available for trips abroad. Who's paying our way?