Thursday, November 02, 2006

What day is today?

I won’t mention any names, (Judy) however; there is a certain person who is really nice and really creative and is always giving and thinking of others….I told myself I don’t know how she wants to even be friends with me because I think she may be to cool for me...How could I continue to be her friend? I mean, how could I ever keep up with her? It is like living next door to the Joneses....So I came back to work started surfing the internet looking for something special I could give her. I have a few ideas. The only problem I see with those ideas is that she will probably beat me to them. It is difficult to be me sometimes. (Smiles!)

Yesterday I had to go to Terre Haute Indiana to go work at a booth for my job. I was amazed at myself. Normally I don’t like doing things like this as I am usually nervous and self conscious. I got up yesterday put a smile on my face and didn’t look back. I did a pretty good job presenting the products to all the geezers who came up to talk to me. All the people who were there were older and men. I was also the only female vendor and all the customers who came through were men. There was one time when I stumbled with my words and I felt pretty stupid but the entire day was something new for me and I am pretty darn proud of what I did accomplish!

And now, I think I will lie down under my desk and go to sleep….Sleepy time.

No comments: