Monday, November 06, 2006

It's Monday

I went to my sales training class this morning and it was really good. I am starting to catch on to what it is I am doing. There is much to learn and it is fun learning it...I know that sounds crazy but it is interesting.

I had a pretty expensive weekend. I could blame my SIL but I won't because she didn't have control over my checkbook...I did...However I have pretty much gotten my Christmas presents brought/made/under construction so I am pretty happy. The only problem I normally have is I continue to buy as the days and weeks get closer to Christmas. I must remember, I am on a limited income right now and not go crazy!

Judy, looking to the week, is there a good day to get together for lunch? Wednesday is O U T for me as I have a MD appointment.

Mom, how about you, would you like to schedule a date and time with me for sometime in the next couple weeks?

2 comments:

Nana said...

How about getting in touch with Jackie to see if she is available this Saturday or next.

Anonymous said...

Thurs and Fri are probably good for me. My calendar is upstairs and I am downstairs, but I can't think of any plans on those days.